Train Services Around Thailand
Travel By Train In Thailand With Thai Railways( SRT). go to Chiangmai, Hatyai, Suratthani, Ayuthaya,Nong Khai,Ubon Ratchani etc.
Railway Lines departing from Bangkok to Around thailand
- Northern Line – train to Chiang Mai / Lampang / Nakonsawan
- Southern Line – train to Surat Thani / Hat Yai / Trang / Pathalung
- Eastern Line – train to Aranyaprathet
- North Eastern Line – train to Ubon Ratchathani and Nong Khai
Popula train tickets from bangkok : Buy Now
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Chiangmai
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Hatyai
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Surat Thani
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Chumphon
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Ayutthaya
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Udonthani
Buy Train tickets Bangkok to Huahin
Picture – Tickets State Railway of Thailand
Bangkok Railway Station Map(Hua Lamphong) in Bangkok
How to go Hua Lamphong
- From Khao San Road or the Southern Bus Terminal you need to take a taxi.
- From Mo Chit Bus Terminal you should take a taxi to the MRT station Khamphaeng Phet
- From Ekkamai Bus Terminal you can take BTS Skytrain to Sukhumvit, then change to MRT. 40 min.
- From Don Mueang Airport the easiest way is to take a taxi. Mind the tolls.
- From Suvarnabhum Airport you can take the Airport Link to Petchaburi station, then walk a few minutes to MRT. Takes 1-1.5 hr.
Thailand Train guide for booking